Can you treat infertility by consume supplements?
Over the past twenty years, fertility problems have increased dramatically. One in five Iranian couples now find it difficult to conceive. When it comes to enhancing male fertility, there are several areas of health that must be dealt with. Stamina and performance are just two of the most important problems that men may need to deal with in order to increase their chances of having a baby with their partner. Without the ability (and the energy) to perform sexually, conception is impossible. To treat infertility in women, we must focus on the quality of the eggs. For this purpose, various supplements can be used.
Taking an L-Carnitine supplement may help to improve male fertility in many ways. Here are just a few of its impressive benefits:
- Increasing sperm health – its antioxidant effect can help to stave off free radical damage that can make conception impossible
- Increase sperm motility – sperm that does not have the energy to swim to its destination can not fertilize an egg
- Prevent abnormal sperm cells from regenerating – the way a sperm is produced can have a big impact on its ability to fertilize an egg. Improperly formed sperm are less likely to be able to make the long journey to the awaiting egg (ova). Should an unhealthy sperm make it to the fertilization stage, the resulting pregnancy may end in miscarriage.
- Increase overall energy – this can give the man more stamina for lovemaking
- Increase libido
L-Carnitine has been shown to work synergistically with CoQ10 to promote cellular health and fertility longevity
Sperm Count and Health
Just as each ova contains DNA, so does each sperm; the other vital half to the creation of a child. CoQ10 deficiency may lead to not only damaged DNA within the sperm, but low levels affect the ability of sperm to swim, known as motility. Ubiquinol supplementation has a twofold support system for sperm health, one it is protective and second it supports motility by increasing cellular energy.
Ova (Egg) Health
For women over the age of 35, ovum (egg) health begins to dramatically decline. Once a woman is over 40 years old, ovum health continues to decline and a quickening pace. Within each ova is the blueprint of a future child; DNA is the genetic code inherent to the healthy life of a human being yet to be. Ubiquinol has been shown to inhibit DNA oxidation (damage from free radicals), thus protecting the genetic code.
A study published in Fertility and Sterility showed that supplementation of 600 mg of CoQ10 daily by older women improved both egg quality and fertilization rates.
Qmax Health Supplement is a product of Anti-Aging Pharmacy Company. With L-Carnitine and CoQ10, this product will give you whatever you need to treat infertility. As mentioned above, some of the benefits of Qmax Health Supplement include:
- Increase sexual stamina and fertility
- Increase the count and motility of the sperm
- Improve the quality of the egg and treat the ovarian cyst
- Increase fat burning and muscle building